NICK 97.5 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ALEXA-ENABLED DEVICES
NICK 97.5 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All your favorite classic rock plus local weather and traffic, is now available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up NICK 97.5 on your device is easy
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for NICK 97.5. Tap on the station logo to get to the NICK 97.5 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the NICK 97.5 skill.
- OR Simply tell your device, "Alexa, enable the Nick ninety seven five skill."
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Nick ninety seven five."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at email@example.com.