Some interesting news coming from our friends in Australia, as reported by the Daily Mail.

In Adelaide, Australia, it was just a regular day at their McDonald's location. However, things got interesting when the famous golden arches caught fire! The small blaze was caused by an electrical issue. The fire was no where near customers, so nobody was in danger, so people ended up taking photos of the burning arches. The blaze simply extinguished itself, even though firefighters showed up to put out the arches.

But this also makes me think. What if the golden arches for McDonald's were actually supposed to be on fire? Almost kind of like a rock show. That would certainly make me want to go to McDonald's way more often!

More From ME TV FM 97.5